• Administrator

It's Restricted

Hogwarts and its surrounding grounds.

It's Restricted

Postby Fitz Preston » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Flitz was actually more excited about doing research then he had been in a long time. Thinking about it, it was probably because of Mary. Well not probably, it was. He liked her a lot. Even though they had just gone to Hogsmeade together, somehow they even managed to meetup every day since and just spend time together. Doing stupid things really, just having a good time. He didn't remember ever being so content and happy, he hadn't even been letting peoples comments get to him. His mother even mentioned that he sounded happier in his letters and he couldn't deny it. Mary made him feel happy and strong.

Getting permission from their transfiguration professor to be in the restricted section, he walked through the isles as he waited for her to show, just looking for the perfect thing for that foot of parchment he was having to write. He needed everything in place, and he honestly was missing information at this point. Stopping infront of one of the stacks, his fingers ran across the titles as he mouthed out what they were called looking for a similarity.
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Re: It's Restricted

Postby Mary Parker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Today would be the eighth day in a row, that Mary had spent time with Fitz. Not that she was counting or anything. Oh heck! Of course she was counting! A large part of her thought he’d bow out after day three, getting bored of her or whatever. But he hadn’t. Quite the opposite, he seemed even more eager to see her. Thank Merlin! Because if she wasn’t thinking about school work, she was thinking about Fitz. And when she was doing school work, it was usually with Fitz. So the best of both worlds.

Several students were dotted around the library when she arrived, a few of them giving Mary a wave. She returned the waves noncommittally, hurrying through the book shelves to find Fitz. It took her all of ten seconds. There he was, running his finger across some books. She took a moment to watch him, lips twitching into a smile. “Good morning.” It took less than ten more seconds to reach his side, her back leaning against the book shelf. “Fancy meeting you here.”
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Jumping some at the sudden voice, he looked to the side seeing Mary and started to laugh shaking his head. "Well dang Mary, here I thought you would bail on me" Teasing her some he leaned over and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, pressing a quick peck to her cheek. He had gotten more comfortable with hugging her and cheek kisses in all the time they had been hanging out, hell he had gotten more comfortable with her period.

"I was going to be very sad if I couldn't see you today.. even if I just saw you like nine hours ago" Grinning he pulled away from her and looked back at the books. "Still can't find anything for that paper"
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Mary chuckled at the way he jumped, he was always on edge. It made her kinda sad, but she tried not to think about that. “Like I’d ever bail on you.” She scoffed, returning his hug comfortably. They’d hugged so many times now she’d lost count. Again, not that she was counting. Much. His lips on her cheek was also a familiar feeling now, but it never got old. Her stomach did flips, heart beat racing.

“Feels like more than nine hours.” Mary mused, turning to look at the books with him. “What exactly are you looking for? I can help.”
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:53 pm

"Well remember that assignment from DADA? About the defensive spells against creatures and all that. The books in the main part of the library aren't helping. They don't give what he is asking for" With a shake of his head he looked back at all of the books and crossed his arms. He needed to think about his assignment, but he just liked looking at her sometimes. It was relaxing.
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:27 pm

“Oh, yeah.” Mary nodded, moving to put her bag on a nearby table. “Here, read mine. See if it helps.” She got the parchment out of her bag, surprised she’d managed to finish it before him. “I’ll keep looking.” Her arm held out the essay while she scanned the books.
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 am

Reaching out he took the essay from her and sighed shaking his head. "I am such a perfectionist. I have written this thing like five times already and it didn't seem good enough" Letting out a breath he unrolled her parchment to look over the essay she had written.
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Mary glanced over her shoulder at him, smiling. She felt so calm and relaxed when Fitz was with her. Like nothing could hurt her. Nothing could pop the bubble around them. "I wish I could be more help, but you know I'm rubbish at theory stuff. You'll probably find loads of mistakes in that." She gestured to her paper, before turning back to the bookcase. He always gave himself a hard time with school work, when he really didn't need to. Fitz underestimated himself. A lot.

"Oh, have you tried The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble? I know there's a section on magical creatures in that." Mary grabbed the book from the shelf, dropping it on the table with a thud. It was heavier than it looked.
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:38 am

"You're not rubbish at this" Shaking his head he looked up from her parchment at the book and grinned setting it down so that he could walk over to where she set it on the table. "Oh that looks awesome" Shaking his head he kissed her cheek gently and opened the book to the suggested chapter, his eyes scanning the pages.

"This is perfect, how can you be so freaking amazing all the time?" Shaking his head he looked at her with awe and kissed her cheek again gratefully, actually excited to sit down and get started on hopefully his last version of this essay.
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Mary raised an unbelieving eyebrow at him, before melting at the feel of his lips on her cheek. She'd never get used to that. It was so comforting, and made her stomach do flips.

"Well, I don't know about that." With heart beating erratically in her rib cage, the witch looked back to the book shelf for something that might help them catch whoever kept taking Fitz's treats in his dorm. She picked up Basic Hexes for the Busy and Vexed, dropping it on the table and sitting beside Fitz. "Let's see if this can help your little thief problem."
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:05 pm

"You are always amazing you know that" Giving her a grin he gathered up his parchment and the book so that he could set it up to the side and get to writing. Glancing up at the book she had in her hand he laughed and shook his head. "See like I said, you're always amazing. You're thinking about stuff I haven't yet today" He really was just in awe of her.
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:31 am

It always boosted her confidence when he complimented her so insistently, no one had ever really done that before. Other than her mother, which didn't count.

"You're pretty amazing yourself, you know." Mary grinned, leaning her cheek on her hand so she could stare at him easier. He was just so... perfect. There was nothing about him she didn't like.
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm

"I wouldn't say that" Laughing quietly not noticing that she was staring at him, he bent over to try and start writing his essay, his forehead scrunched in concentration. He had to get this done before the next time he had class.

Feeling like someone was watching him, he paused his quill on the paper. Glancing up to see Mary staring at him he laughed quietly and shook his head. "Do I have something on my face?"
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:26 pm

She barely even realised he'd spoken, the only indication being the movement of his lips. They looked so soft. Mary had never been kissed before, and found herself wondering what it was like. As soon as her brain finally registered Fitz's voice, she abruptly straightened her back, trying to act unfazed.

"No, I was just-" Easier said than done. "I like looking at you, is that a crime?" Mary smiled, shrugging the situation into a joke of sorts.
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Fitz Preston » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Trying not to laugh, he managed to only smile and shook his head. "No it's not a crime. Just not used to it is all" Winking at her trying to ignore the growing heat on his neck, he looked back at his essay unable to wipe the smile off of his face. She liked looking at him? That was good right?
Hogwarts
Ravenclaw
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
1/ 4/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'8"
PLAYER | Stefany

Postby Mary Parker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 pm

That hadn't quite sounded as unfazed as she'd hoped, but oh well. The more time she spent with Fitz, the more comfortable she became, and the less she worried about embarrasing herself in front of him. He didn't care, he was usually just as embarrased as her.

"So there are a few interesting hexes in here." Mary turned back to the book in front of her. "I don't know how they'd work on chocolate frogs though."
Hogwarts
Hufflepuff
Class of 1998-2005
BIRTHDAY
17/ 6/1987
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5’2”
PLAYER | Morgan