• Administrator

The Prestigious Martells

Request a specific character to be made.

The Prestigious Martells

Postby Claira » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Meet the Martells

~~~~

Hi guys! This is a request thread for the Martell family (I may have knocked that name off from a certain TV/book series -whistles innocently-). So at first I was going to create just the brother and sister siblings, Ezra Martell and Tegan -changed her name- Snow. But while writing Tegan's biography I got to thinking of the times when the family members may just interact with one another in secrecy. And of course, I don't want to make a thread and talk to myself all day, that's just crazy talk!

So with further ado, I'll talk more about the family.

The Martells is a prestigious family that prides themselves on the purity of their blood and they put family above all else to ensure the bloodline will remain pure. They come from old money and live lavishly, having estates in France, Italy, Germany and right in England as well. They never came across a situation where one of their own fell in love with a muggle, but they did find out that Nikolai Martell (father of Ezra Martell and Tegan Snow) had an illegitimate child with a muggle woman, who later died of complications after birth. Furious and such, they kept the child, but kept her far from the other family; only Nikolai and Ezra really had any contact with Tegan.

~~~~

As far as having faces and super bios for the family, I do not have besides for Ezra and Arya. - I really didn't think too much into the family's looks, besides brown hair and dark brown eyes -

So here's Ezra Martell [reserved for pytech!]

Model is Davey Havok

So pretty much Ezra, at one point, loved his sister who was a half-blood. But because of having "Pureblood is the most sanctioned and righteous in this world and everything else is filthy" by his entire family, he felt like his sister was an abomination that had to be felt sorry for. So growing up, he began to distance himself from her especially when she started to attend Hogwarts because that means she'll be friends with all the other kids and he won't have to really care for her anymore.

And when the Dark Lord was rising, he became a follower. Later on, to make his family proud of the work he was doing to ensure purity he wanted to be a Death Eater. But because his father is a deemed a blood traitor and his sister the result of his father's betrayal, they wouldn't let him in unless he could prove himself. So he had his father sent to Azkaban and his sister tortured, but when the war was lost when the Dark Lord was destroyed, he ran into hiding.

His sister Arya, wants to find him, but because of her love for her brother she wants to help him rather than see him rot in Azkaban.

He's a bit older than Arya [she's 24 and he's 31]. Ezra still believes in the sanctity of pureblood and what the Death Eaters had been doing is right and wants someone to step up and be their leader in another uprising. He's malicious and very adamant into getting what he wants. Although he's very hesitant sometimes, especially after torturing his own sister who, in his mind, did not deserve this because she did not choose to be a half-blood, let alone the bastard child of a pureblood family.

~~~

Pretty much, I think I kind of suck at making evil-doers so I mean changes are more than welcome, but I would definitely like to keep his model and his age somewhat the same because that's what I picture Ezra to look like. -Plus I only picked Ezra as a name, because it sounded cool, and I suck at naming hahaha-
Last edited by Claira on Wed May 27, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Re: The Prestigious Martells

Postby pytech » Tue May 05, 2015 6:23 pm

So.... He's a semi decent guy whose main fault is the brainwashing as a child which led to him being more of an evil character?
OOC Inactive
Department of Awkward Pandas
Magical Panda

Postby Claira » Tue May 05, 2015 7:17 pm

Pretty much, :)
OOC Moderator
DepARRRRtment of Pirates
Booty Inspector

Postby pytech » Wed May 06, 2015 2:56 am

Coool. I'm definitely interested, but I'm in the middle of making another character.
OOC Inactive
Magical Panda

Postby pytech » Wed May 27, 2015 10:01 am

Still up for it if you're ok with it.
OOC Inactive
Magical Panda

Postby Claira » Wed May 27, 2015 10:10 am

Totally!! :D I'll reserve him for you :D