• Administrator

Plot of Doom and Death

Request a specific character to be made.

Plot of Doom and Death

Postby Sander » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:41 pm

Okay... maybe not doom and death but....

We are looking for someone who has a MLE Wizcop type character to fill a role in an upcoming plot.

Effy was checked into the hospital recently. While there she ran into her friend Evelyn, who actually has her life around compared to Effy. Effy gave Evelyn her stash and Evelyn checked her out of St. Mungos. So now, Evelyn has possession of very illegal substances. What we are looking for is someone to catch Evelyn with Effy's goods. It can be an existing character or a new one. Maybe a cop that can be swayed or maybe someone a little shadey or even a cop with a soft side. Or not. Either way.

Let's make chaos together.
OOC Player

Re: Plot of Doom and Death

Postby Aira » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Both of my characters could work, I have Julie a Witch Watcher and Samara a Hitwizard. my plotter has details and a link to their profiles. viewtopic.php?t=5745
OOC Player

Re: Plot of Doom and Death

Postby Masked Mask » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:14 am

I can offer up Harry or Horatio. It'll be interesting to see how they handle that sort of trouble. I'd say maybe Horatio since Auror's don't tend to deal with that sort of crime as much as an investigator.
OOC Player

Return to Character Requests