• Administrator

Drarry Malter

The wizard's online social media network of choice!

Moderator: OOC Player

Drarry Malter

Postby Conrad Verner » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 am

Witchster Profile

Drarry Malter

Relationship Status: single
Here For: kindred spirits
Orientation: love knows no race, gender, or house boundaries
Body Type: average
Blood Type: xxx
Zodiac: leo/gemini
Religion: fanfiction!

Information

About Me

I'm just an average guy with nerdy interests and an unhealthy obsession with all things Drarry! I grew up with them in school, and even though they didn't like each other at first, you could just see all that sexual tension between them! I really hope those guys work it out because they totally belong together!
About Me
Favorites

General: LARP, roleplaying forums, fanfiction, writing, poetry, music, and the undeniable UST between Drarry!

Music: The Pumpkin Spice Girls, Celine Dion, Barbara Streisand, everything Broadway

Movies & TV: Star Wars, Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Titanic, She's all That, Doctor Who

Books: The Dark Elf trilogy, The Cleric Quintet, Lord of the Rings, DC and Marvel comics

Food: ice cream parfait

Color: blue

Animal: dolphins
Favorites
Gallery
Gallery

Profile Song

Ministry of Magic
Magical Maintenance and Support
Janitor
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Re: Drarry Malter

Postby Shazad Athari » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:06 am

Wall Post

But which one of them tops?

posted by Shazad Athari

Image The following people like this post:
Gavi Colquoit

Comments

conrad and i had this argument once. he thinks draco, but i set harry on fire and he didn't even yelp so i'm going with harry. hope that cleared things up for you.

ps. hi conrad :3
posted by Gavi Colquoit

Lolol who's Conrad? You mean that janitor guy?

I have to agree with him, though. Draco is 100% without a doubt the top in that relationship. Think about it: Slytherins are all whips and chains and all about control, and Gryffindors are like tempestuous young colts waiting to be reined in! Just because Harry didn't yelp when he caught on fire doesn't mean he's a top! If anything, it just proves that he's used to taking a beating. ;)

posted by Drarry Malter

I agree with Conrad, or, er. 'Drarry Malter'. I dunno, I just don't see Harry as enough of a dom to top.

Well it could be Harry, they might have one of those relationships were Draco is the more Dominant one in the relationship, but when it comes to sex Harry is the one that's on control. It's the reserve sub/dom relationship. It's kind of hot really

It's NEITHER because this isn't a thing that happens ever.

Get a life, you guys.

posted by Harry Potter

Potter, you'll only egg them on. It's not as though I'd ever date you.

And even if we were dating, I'd absolutely top.

posted by Draco Malfoy

@Theo Lol what? That's kind of weird... I don't think it'd be like that at all.

@Harry omg first of all, THANK YOU FOR SAVING THE WIZARDING WORLD! I'm sooo excited you posted here! Second, it's okay that you're not totally in touch with your emotions but I think if you really look deep down inside you'll see the connection you share <3

@Draco You too on the getting in touch with your emotions thing! And ahahaha, I knew it!

posted by Drarry Malter

You just gotta thinking about it... Draco controls like what they have for dinner and were they vacations. But then the second the doors are close Harry's breaking out the lube and he's balls deep in Draco. A shift in power like that can be a fucking amazing turn on, you should try it sometime ;)

posted by Harry Potter

@Theo OH MY. I think i have some ideas for my next fic!

@Harry haha, don't be shy!

posted by Drarry Malter

Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
24/10/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Conrad Verner » Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:59 pm

Blog Entry

Love in the Air at Ministry Munchies

They have pumpkin spice parfaits at Ministry Munchies now! So of course I was going in to get myself one, when I saw this:

There's something going on there, don't you think? Witch watchers missions just got a liiiittle steamier, mrrrrrrrow!

Image The following people like this blog:
none yet

Comments

And now I know who keeps writing that Conads RPF.

Ministry of Magic
Janitor
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Conrad Verner » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Blog Entry

Pumpkin Spice HEAVEN

Is anyone else LOVING all these pumpkin spice lattes showing up around the Ministry? I got three free lattes this past week, YUM!!! Those people at the BUMM really outdid themselves this time although one time my head did turn into a pumpkin because I accidentally laughed while drinking it and it went in my sinuses and I had to spit it out. So that was kind of a BUMMer (get it?), but my nose was filled with the delicious scent of pumpkin spice all day, so it was totally worth it in the end.

none yet

Comments

Ministry of Magic
Janitor
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Theodore Keating » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:42 am

Wall Post

Found some Halloween themed Fan art for you my dear ;)

Image The following people like this post:
Drarry Malter

Comments

Ahhhhhh, kawaii!!!! Thanks, they're so perf together ^__^

posted by Drarry Malter

London
Downtown London
Drag Performer
BIRTHDAY
3/11/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Linn Anna

Postby Conrad Verner » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:59 pm

An unrequited love or crush

#PensieveShop #PensievePeople

Blog Entry

IMAGINE FEVER

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been feeling kind of down in the dumps lately, but what better way to fix that than with some slashfic imagines? I hope you guys like it! XD

Pairing: Conall/Shazad
Content Warnings: NC-17, anal

Deep in the forbidden jungles of Kalamazoo, where flaxen winged birds chirbled their haunting tunes and the wood nymphs twirled in secret circles, Conall sat at his partner’s bedside, watching the smaller, dusky-skinned man toss and turn feverishly in his sleep.

Partner? Nay, they were far more than just partners. They had been through so much together. All the meaningful looks from across the office, the stolen touches between them, the way his heart raced at that rakish, elfen smile of his.

He wasn’t just his partner. The man in bed next to him was the very air in his lungs, the fire in his loins, the saucy young sheik that could tame the raging stallion of his heart. Shazad.

Everything had been going so well. One moment they were laughing and splashing in the hot tub together, and the next moment a jealous old hag had hexed his svelte little sand tart into this nightmarish slumber that nary a healer could heal.

That was why they were here. Conall knew what he had to do. He would have to find the wood nymphs and beseech them to imbue him with their healing powers, for only that could cure the wicked hex that had befallen his swarthy prince.

“Hing in thare. Dinnae lea me,” Conall said in his rugged brogue. He squeezed Shazad’s hand, and as he closed his eyes, a single teardrop rolled down his chiseled face.

----

Shazad didn’t know how long he’d been sick. Days, mayhaps. Weeks? He was in the grip of a terrible fever dream when the most beautiful man he’d ever seen appeared to him like an angel. He was Adonis of light that took him in his bulging arms like cabers and kissed him, a sizzling, electric kiss that jolted Shazad out of his sleep.

His eyes flew open with a gasp, and he felt a blush rise in his cheeks as he saw Conall’s handsome face mere inches away from his. Conall’s skin seemed different somehow, sparkling almost, as if thousands of tiny flecks of diamond dust coated his skin.

“C-Conall? What happened?” Shazad asked breathlessly. “Your skin! It… it’s beautiful.”

“Thes is th' skin ay a healer,” Conall said in his thick accent, and Shazad shuddered, feeling it send vibrations directly into his manhood.

“But that means… you must’ve gone to the wood nymphs! It means--.”

“It means as lang as Ah can pleasure ye, yoo’ll be healed.”

With that, Conall leaned in and kissed those lips he had spent so many nights dreaming of. Those lips like supple pillows--how long had he hungrily watched those lips suckle at kebabs? They kissed and kissed, and Conall’s heart raced at the sound of Shazad moaning beneath him. In the storm of their fiery passion, they tore off their khaki shorts and tossed them to the side of the hut.

Then it was just their hard, naked bodies pressed against each other like titans meeting, their throbbing manhoods crossed like swords. As soon as Conall saw Shazad’s buttocks, round and firm like a peach, he couldn’t resist. Massaging each loaf in his strong, Scottish hands, he positioned himself between them and pushed his flesh obelisk, which was already lubed thanks to the wood nymphs' magic, into him.

“What… what are you doing?” Shazad whispered tremulously, his body shuddering from the strain.

“Ah’m... feckin yer ass… savin… yer… life….” Conall gasped, barely able to form the words as Shazad’s body pulsed around him like a tight velvet sleeve.

Conall he pumped into Shazad, harder and harder. His muscles rippling like a galloping stallion and Shazad had mounted him, that sexy sultan of his heart, his turgid scimitar of desire bobbing with every thrust.

“Ohh… mmm, mmmmmfff, ohhhh, Conall….”

“Shaz.”

“Conall.”

“Shaz.”

"Conall."

"Shaz."

“Co-CONALL!”

“SHAAAAZ!”

Letting out a garbled shout, Conall buried his searing claymore inside him and came into his molten love sheath. At the same time, Shazad’s fever broke, and he released long glittering streams all over his toned abs. Sweaty and panting, the two collapsed together in their little makeshift cot.

It was Shazad that moved first. Rolling to his stomach to prop his head on Conall’s hard pecs, he flashed him that devilish smile that Conall had fallen in love with all those years ago and said, “Sooo, Conall?”

“Aye?”

“I think I feel another cold coming on.”

Shazad Athari

Comments

This is unforgivable.

I would never forget lube.

Oops, sorry about that! I went and edited it in... hope you like it!

PS: I'm a big fan!

posted by Drarry Malter

Oh no, after reading this I feel a little sick. :3

posted by Shazad Athari

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I have happy tears. :')

posted by Maya Gravel

Ministry of Magic
Janitor
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'10"