• Administrator

Manic Moanday

Located on lvl 8 underground, the Atrium is the entrance to the Ministry and contains a lobby and reception area. All personnel must pass a security desk to access the lifts to the rest of the Ministry. Also located in the Atrium is the Ministry Munchies cafe, the St. Mungo's on-site clinic, as well as the new fountain which is currently under construction.

Manic Moanday

Postby Harry Potter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:42 pm

A Case Of the Moandays, Pt. 1

Oh no! An experiment from the deep, velvety bowels of the Love Room in the Department of Mysteries has gone awry!

A wave of sparkly pink energy swept through the whole building, seeking out warm bodies. At every person, it spun them around in a glittery transformation sequence that ended in a flash of warm pink light, leaving them transfigured into the last person they had sexual intercourse with.

Or it just left them as themselves if they were a virgin. :C

#Moandays

Harry was meeting Ginny for the Lunch date he'd been planning for ages. It wasn't even the actual date, date. It was like a pre-date. How Pre-drinking was a thing now, Harry had planned a pre-date. He'd put on his best casual suit robes since he was still working. Even a muggle tie which felt like it was choking him. But Ginny was worth the aches. It'd been almost 7 or so years since the war, 7 years of just...real life with a woman who saw passed the scar, the fame and the tendency to get blood everywhere. She saw him as clear as day and that's what made it special. That's what made him wonder about something more than the joy they lived in, the next step.

Not that he'd bring it up on Valantines day of all days, how Cliche could he get? Still he was making his way to the cafe, jacket over his shoulder with a spring in his step. He'd got it right. Nice lunch, amazing Meal out after work then after hour...shenanigans. Nothing could spoil it! apart from the giant Pink cloud heading right towards him. Having been at the Ministry for a good while, survived bomb scares, The Azkaban break out and all manner of dark wizards and witches he knew just what to do with this. Bloody run in the opposite direction. He pelted towards the cafe, zipping in and slamming the door as the wave came without warning before oozing in, and engulfing all there.

Harry found himself spinning around in a flash of pink with a hint of green before stumbling about for a chair. He sighed. Nothing was off..nothing wrong or out of place or growing. Though things did seem a little shorter. He was then greeted to a scream, a shout and a feint. Before he caught his reflection in the mirror.

Needless to say, Harry also joined in with the screaming.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Re: Manic Moanday

Postby Ginny Weasley » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Ginny was always looking for Harry in a crowd and she saw him instantly. Beaming, she stood up and waved him over to her table when the pink energy whizzed through and spun her around and... suddenly she felt different?

Harry Potter was now staring at the very spitting image of Harry Potter where his girlfriend once was. From behind those green eyes of his, Ginny looked out at Draco uncomprehending... at the whole room of people who were suddenly changed. She rushed to Harry/Draco and threaded her fingers with his as she clutched at his hands. "Harry?! Is that you?" she asked breathlessly, astonished at everything around her.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
11/ 8/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 pm

This was a dream. Just a nasty horrid dream. But hearing his own voice call out only to be confronted with...himself. Yeah not a dream, he wasn't the type to dream himself up looking like Malfoy and then meet his body. He felt his fingers threaded between his/her own as he gripped them Tightly.

Part of him wanted to kiss her, the other louder part told him him to hold off since it was himself that he was staring at. "Ginny? The hell is going on? Oh shit! I sound like him. Oh Merlins balls no, everything sounds like an insult!" He freed his hands and placed his glasses onto his old face. Everything becoming much clearer oddly enough. The hand holding was enough, so he grabbed his girlfriend turned reflection and pulled her into a hug.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Ginny Weasley » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 am

Ginny couldn't help but laugh a bit at that, bringing her hand to cover her mouth in a the motion looked a bit effeminate in Harry's body. "Well I suppose it could be worse... but not much." She grinned and wanted to kiss him, but she realized that might look strange in this body she was wearing now that was clearly male. With a light touch, she felt her face over, trying to figure out who it was she looked like. "Am I...," her touch grazed against the scar on her forehead now, "...am I you?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
11/ 8/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

He kept quiet for Ginny's sake and the fact everyone else around was low key freakish out. But still, "How could this be worse? I'm Malfoy." Never mind the fact that he was taller and seemed to be just a little more...he didn't know what exactly, but he felt...bigger. Harry pulled away from the hug and placed Ginny and himself in front of a window. "Yeah...you're me." He found his hand around her waist-his waist. Which promptly removed itself since the image of the close contact that greeted Harry in his reflection was enough to make his stomach turn.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Ginny Weasley » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 pm

It felt good to hug him, despite whose bodies they happened to be in at the moment. Gazing at their image in the mirror, she looked rather distraught and flabbergasted. When she noticed Harry remove his hand from her waist, she quickly guessed the reason and a little smile flickered at her lips. Turning to him, she said, "Good call.. I can't believe some of the things I've seen written about you two."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
11/ 8/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 pm

"It's the pictures and drawings that get me. Plus the whole 'who tops' buissness. What even is that?" Harry, bless his heart was very much a venilla straight guy, which left his experiences in that area to be positively Victorian by comparison to other magic folk. "Wait, you've READ some of that stuff?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Ginny Weasley » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:29 pm

"Er... a little," she admitted with a tiny cringe. The admission was a bit embarrassing, but she rallied herself and asserted, "It's not like I've gone out looking for them, but people keep sending me owls mentioning them. Like I should break up with that cheater Harry, or I should try to get a, um... in on the action, that kind of thing."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
11/ 8/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'4"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:57 am

There was beat as Harry tried to process what Ginny said, though with Draco's face it looked like he was sucking on a particularly sour lemon. "...People are weird." He added before finally remembering just what the day was. "Erm...Happy Valentines day." He said as he diverted his eyes from the reflection and back to, well himself.

"You know I never noticed how big Malfoy's eyebrows were." He added with a snigger "What the hell is this, Ginny?" If he was stuck as Draco bloody Malfoy for the rest of the damn day, his plan for Shenanigans was going to be untenable to say the least.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask