[complete] Footprints

Any random hallways, secret passages, or lifts throughout the Ministry.

[complete] Footprints

Postby Cameron Troy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:02 am

He didn't always dress up, but someone had bet him that he wouldn't wear this Jesus costume, so of course he had to do it. He was polishing wands all morning, getting compliments and some dirty looks for his costume, and eventually he took a break, heading into the Ministry proper to take care of a few things and use the bathroom.

Normally he'd close the lift doors when someone came running for them, but he felt incredibly magnanimous at the moment, so he held the door for Conall.

"Hello, my son." He greeted.

#CostumesAmok
Ministry of Magic
Magical Maintenance and Support
Wand Polisher
BIRTHDAY
7/ 1/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Niky

Re: Footprints

Postby Conall Macmillan » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:11 am

Conall, on the other hand, was suffering through an emotion that was almost completely foreign to him: guilt. In the space of less than a minute, he'd already experienced guilt over three separate things, and he was tugging awkwardly at his collar as he entered the lift, wondering if this was normal.

When his eyes fell on the man who'd held it open, they widened to an impossible degree, and he gasped, and immediately fell to the floor in a prostrate pose. "My Lord, is it really you?" he gasped out, sounding far more reverential about this than anything he ever had, except maybe skincare.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
4/ 8/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Cameron Troy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:30 am

"Please rise, my son," Cameron said. "I require no prostrations, I am but a humble shepherd."
Ministry of Magic
Wand Polisher
BIRTHDAY
7/ 1/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Conall Macmillan » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 am

The doors tried vainly to shut, but there was rather a lot of Father Conall, or Reverend Conall, or whatever the religiously correct interpretation was, and they just sort of slid back and forth in indecisive anguish.

"B-but you're the son of God," he protested, too busy getting squeezed by the doors to actually get up, although he did look up. "Oh, no, does this mean the apocalypse is upon us? Are we all to be judged now?"

Conall was pretty sure he'd been coveting a bit more than his neighbour's ox, or wife, or whatever that commandment was.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
4/ 8/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Cameron Troy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:33 am

"Indeed I am," he agreed, "though it is my father who deserves the accolades. I am still but a man among you." When Conall asked about the apocalypse, he shook his head gently. "No, my son, fortunately that time is not yet upon us. I am merely here to-" Why was he here? He honestly wasn't sure. "To look in upon my father's flock."
Ministry of Magic
Wand Polisher
BIRTHDAY
7/ 1/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Conall Macmillan » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:56 am

His gaze was wet, but Conall wasn't sure if it was religious rapture or a side-effect of his ribs getting repeatedly crushed. Finally, breathlessly, he dragged himself to his feet and allowed the doors to shut behind him, leaving the two of them in the elevator alone.

"There...there are so many things I want to ask," he said, in the tones of an inveterate nerd. "Like...is there really a heaven and a hell or are they just theoretical concepts to give us peace of mind?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
4/ 8/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Cameron Troy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Cameron/Jesus considered this as the elevator began to move.

"A little bit of both," he said at last. "They do exist, but not as man can truly fathom them. Your ideas are simplistic versions of the real thing, though once you shed this mortal form you will have a greater understanding." He smiled in a reassuring manner. "Not to worry my son, I am sure you have lived a pure, sin-free lifestyle."
Ministry of Magic
Wand Polisher
BIRTHDAY
7/ 1/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Conall Macmillan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:38 am

Conall shuffled his feet. "I...well -- I...how sin-free are we talking?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
4/ 8/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Cameron Troy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:04 pm

"Do you have something you'd like to confess, my son?"
Ministry of Magic
Wand Polisher
BIRTHDAY
7/ 1/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Conall Macmillan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 pm

A slight flash of panic snapped through his gaze. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he hedged. "Maybe? I mean, I say a lot of unholy things, but usually I have good...intentions. Or reasons. Or I just don't like them which is...not so noble, I suppose."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
4/ 8/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Belle

Postby Cameron Troy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:41 pm

"There is always time to repent, my son," Cameron said gently. "Ask for forgiveness and then do better. I have faith that you are capable of great things."
Ministry of Magic
Wand Polisher
BIRTHDAY
7/ 1/1964
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'0"
PLAYER | Niky

Postby Conall Macmillan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 am

Conall glowed.

“Thank you, my Lord,” he gasped out in dewy-eyed adoration as the lift doors opened and the full chaos of anthropomorphized cats, candy, mythical beings, literary characters and so on flooded in around them. “I will.”

When he remembered this moment later, Conall would sent up a cautionary apology to any deity that might have his or her holy eye on him, since there was no way in hell he was going to either repent or cease being his precise asshole self.

However, he did continue to tip Cameron lavishly for polishing his wand. Ostensibly it was because he believed service people should be rewarded for jobs well done, but mostly it was because he experienced an odd flicker of religious guilt and the resulting fear boner whenever he saw him.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Witch Watcher
BIRTHDAY
4/ 8/1966
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
Animagus*
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Belle