• Administrator

[complete] Harry Potter and the absconding desk

Level Two: Department of Magical Law Enforcement, including the Improper Use of Magic Office, Auror Headquarters and Wizengamot Administration Services. Also contains a magical firing range and a dueling & magical combat simulation room.

The Wizengamot court, is located on level ten.

Re: Harry Potter and the absconding desk

Postby Harry Potter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:41 am

Harry sighed as his glasses were pinched and his poor eye sight was once again brought up. Why was this even new? Fumbling around he picked up Larry's pair and thinking he might as well, put those on. No difference. "...Do you even need glasses?" He asked with a slightly peeved tone that he tried so hard to hide. He took Larry's glasses off and handed them to the charming blur.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Larry took his glasses back and fumbled them on.

"Well... why settle for twenty twenty vision, is what I say," he chuckled feebly and then winced, his hand going to his head. "I... I think I'm concussed."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:19 am

It was like a mirror image as Harry also went and fumbled for his own, now cracked glasses. "Occulous, Repairo" He muttered as the cracked lenses suddenly repaired themselves.

A tiny, tiiiiiny part of Harry found that he enjoyed the fact Larry was concussed, but he still looks too damn perfect. He could just leave the older Auror to his fate but Harry wasn't a dick...despite how much Larry found a way to get under his skin. 'C'mon, we'll head down to the clinic. It should be open right?" He spoke a she staggered up and then went to pull the other man up with him. Damn it, why was he taller and heavier?!
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 am

They're called muscles, Harry. Also not being stored in a little cubby under the stairs when he was a kid probably helped.

"Thanks, Harry. You're really a good person." Through the drifty look in his eyes, Larry smiled at him with genuine appreciation as he grabbed the smaller auror's hand and carefully pulled himself up. Once standing he leaned a bit on Harry to steady his balance.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 am

He found the slight extra weight of the slightly taller man to be a hindrance and Larry's words to sting. yeah...never mind the fact I've thought about you getting your head stuck in a loo or something. Which only made him feel even worse than he did already. Harry threw caution to the wind and pulled off his tie with one hand and used it to clean his still crimson dripping nose.

"I'm just doing what you would." The first genuine thing he'd said all night, never mind it cam from a place where he just wanted this night to end.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:55 am

"Well, still... thanks." He chuckled softly. Technically, Larry probably would've lifted Harry up in a bridal carry and whisked him away to the clinic, his biceps bulging with the effort, but it probably did no good to bring it up. "How's your nose doing?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 am

"Bleeding." He replied bluntly, now finally out of the office and into the corridor. Just had to get to the lifts, then a trip to the clinic and it was over. He was home free! He gave another wipe of his nose, before an itch made itself known. oh god no

He sneezed, blood spurting everywhere against his tie, shirt and even on Larry's well worked hand that Harry held over his shoulder. "...Sorry." Just..keep walking Potter, just keep walking.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:11 am

"S'aalright," his voice slurred a bit and he leaned heavily on Harry. "I'm rather good with cleaning charms... when I'm not concussed at least."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:10 am

Harry pushed the button at the lift. "Oh yeah?" he spoke through gritted teeth, his grip around Larry's well defined and if he was honest, painfully perfect body tightening a little. Maybe he should hit the gym more? NO! No if he did that then Larry would win....something.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:58 pm

"Yyyyeah." He chuckled some mixture of modesty and delirium and swiped a hand through his hair. Somehow, during this process, his sleeve snagged on a pin and tore open all the way down, revealing his perfectly chiseled arms so that Harry wouldn't have to merely imagine it through his clothes. A bit slow in the head, Larry's gaze drifted over at his own juicy, rock hard bicep, "...oh, oops."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:54 am

He blocked it out, eyes very clearly avoiding the now ripe and obvious bicep that strained under tan skin. "How is it, we survive dark wizards and death eaters, but end up wreaked by a desk?" He asked through strained teeth as he rested them both against the wall, waiting for the lift to come down with a ping. There were several spells he could use but they all sort of...escape his memory due to a mix of jealousy and awkward man handling. Plus his still bleeding nose but it was starting to slow down thank God.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:20 pm

"Well, you know what they say... Every desk has its day." Through his weakness, he chuckled at his own joke.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

Harry groaned. "Do they say that?" Maybe that desk hit him harder than he thought. The lift finally arrived and Harry virtually threw Larry in along with himself. a bloody hand pressing the button for the Atrium. "Almost...there." He sighed, resting against the back of the lift and due to how he had to help his wounded coligue, Larry.

the shorter Wizard found his head juuuuust brushing Larry's should as it also rested against the wall. "Never realised how slow these lifts were." He muttered.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:31 am

Larry's shoulders were rather broad, so it was only natural to accidentally brush up against them.

"Right? I usually use the stairs for the extra cardio." Just as Larry finished this sentence, a realization dawned on him. "Heyyyyy, weren't you the one working Balburrow's case? Gosh, sorry! I would've called you if I'd remembered... though I'm not quite sure that last number you gave me works...."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 pm

"Been having trouble with the phone. You know how muggle technology and Magic are." He added with perhaps a little more rush than needed. Never mind the fact that number hadn't been used for over a year.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:38 pm

"Yeeeeeah, that particular incompatibility seems to target your phone more aggressively than others. It's such a shame...." He shook his head with genuine disappointment, a wince flickering over his chiseled features because his head still hurt.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo

Postby Harry Potter » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:25 am

He felt guilty, but knowing how he always felt around Larry, it was for the best he never had that number. "I'll see if I can get someone to look into it."

Ding!

Thank Merlin! Harry staggered out, helping Larry as well as he made his way, concussed auror in tow, to the clinic.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby twufoo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 am

It just so happened that a little cluster of fangirls had been camping out nearby in the atrium. They hadn't taken more than three steps off the lift when they heard someone squeal.

"Oooh, there he is!"

"Omigod, he's hurt!"

Holding their cameras close to their chests, three distraught fangirls rushed up to the pair, their eyes swiveling back and forth between the two of them. The tallest of the group, a curly-haired blonde, blurted to Harry, "What happened? Is he okay???"
Twu's Twerkshop
All my characters, trackers, and things.
OOC Administrator
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Cedric Diggory's Pants
Sparkledick

Postby Harry Potter » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:10 pm

Harry gave a sigh as they were swarmed. "He's just concussed. Can...can we get through please?" He was sounding more and more exasperated as the seconds slipped by.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1980
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'11
PLAYER | Masked Mask

Postby Larry Hotter » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:50 am

"Y-yes, I'm quite alright," Larry said and patted Harry's shoulder, "Harry here is ta--."

"Ooh, we can take him to the clinic!" One of the fan girls blurted, their eyes gleaming like a cat about to eat a canary.

Larry gave Harry a pleading look. Please save me. (Although it could easily be misconstrued... Perhaps intentionally even.) "Er... I--."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Senior Auror
BIRTHDAY
31/ 7/1977
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6' 1"
PLAYER | twufoo