[complete] Methods to Madness

Level Three: Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, including the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad, Obliviator Headquarters and Muggle-Worthy Excuse Committee

Re: Methods to Madness

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Despite how enjoyable this dancing lark was, Mac couldn't help feeling knackered. So it was with a thankful smile, she nodded at Aleks and led them off the dance floor. After checking they had everything, she stepped outside and breathed in the fresh air with a sigh. "That's my dancing for the year, done."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Accidents and Catastrophes
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:35 pm

"And thank god it is, so no one else has to be forced to see that." He kidded with her. He took a deep breath of the crisp air, it burned his lungs slightly and he realized just how drunk he was. It usually wasn't until the moment he stepped out of the bar that he realized how much he had overdone it. "So which way is it?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
Improper Use of Magic Officer
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm

After almost tripping over her own feet, Mac shot a glare at him. "I didn't hear you complaining at the time." She grinned down at the ground, watching her feet to make sure she didn't trip again. The ground was titling slightly, as if they were on a boat. Oh dear. Upon hearing his question, Macayla looked up, narrowing her eyes at their surroundings. "This way, captain!" She pointed forward, brows furrowing at a street sign. "I think."
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Knowing the duo would get somewhere to crash, whether that be their respective houses was still to be determined and Macayla's moment of loss of confidence didn't stop him from following the way she point. "Alright, I gotta ask. Who in the Ministry have you screwed. I NEED TO KNOW." He blurted out.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:42 pm

Ignoring her moment of directional confusion, Macayla led the way down the road, starting to get her bearings a bit better. Thank fuck. Aleksander's question knocked her back to reality, eyes wide momentarily. "Men or women?" She needed some specificity. "And what about you? Who have you screwed? A name for a name!"
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Shooting her a overeager look, "Both. Both I need both." Aleksander tried to think up a list but he was coming up short on remember names. "Alright alright. That tiny little blonde that works at the cafe? Makes coffee and shit?" He snapped like he was trying to figure out the name, he shook his head when he couldn't remember. "Well long story short, I wouldn't recommend the dark roast. I don't think they follow heath codes" He smiled at the memory of the stock room at the small cafe at work.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:01 pm

"So classy." She commented, shooting him a look. "Pretty sure her name's Lola." The witch added, grumbling to herself. "Okay, well, let's see." Macayla planned to drew this out, make him wait. There were probably a few she shouldn't tell him. Maybe they should swear an oath of secrecy. "One of the witch watchers; Rosales. Good jaw, big nose?"
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 pm

"No! Not the scary one! The one with the nice teeth." Lola was as terrifying as they came. He didn't even want to think what she would have looked like the morning after, would she change her face or her hair or turn into a man? He was steering way clear of her. "I'll have to look for that one now that I'm gonna be in that department. What qualifies as a good jaw?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:20 pm

"Oh!" Funnily enough, Mac didn't know the other girls name either. Oh well. She laughed at his question about good jaws. "I dunno. You've got a good jaw." The witch shrugged. "Come on, next name!"
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:29 pm

"I seriously don't have names. i know what they look like but, being drunk half the time and not really caring what they went by makes it unlikely, you'll have any idea." He looked down to her about her jaw compliment. "Are you hitting on me?" He jokingly asked. He paused for a moment before he actually thought of a name. "Wendy! Barback at Azkabang."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 pm

"How do you even get these women, if you don't know their names?" Macayla asked, half outraged. Only half, because there were a handful of men she'd slept with who also didn't have names. Sometimes it wasn't that important to either involved. "Wendy?" She looked impressed, leading him round a left turn. Her building wasn't far now. "Hitwizard; Grant. Werewolf, missing his left hand?"
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:00 pm

"Because you don't need names to have sex. It's not like a job interview. You just kinda point at your face to show them you're hot, point at your junk and wiggle your eyebrows at them and nod your head towards the door. Literally no speaking." He was about to go on but then she mentioned a handless man. "And how did that go? You know... without the hand?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:10 pm

"I suppose you're right." She begrudgingly agreed, sometimes words were not needed at all. Just a look would do the trick. "It went fine. Barely noticed to be honest." They turned another corner, and her building came into view. "That's me." Macayla pointed it out to him, unsure that he would make it home on his own. "You can have the spare room."
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:15 pm

"He didn't like go at you with the nub or anything? Because if I didn't have a hand I would definitely do that." Aleks looked to where she pointed. "Pst. I'll be fine. I'm a pro. Plus, 'Fia's probably waiting up for me." God, he sounded like an old married couple.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 pm

"Merlin, Aleks! No!" Macayla hadn't even thought of that, her face contorting into a grimace. It was only after a minute, she realised the actual potential that might have had. They needed to stop hanging out, he was a terrible influence. At his mention of Sofia, her frown turned upside down. "You really like this girl, don't you?"
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan

Postby Aleksander Noel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 pm

"Yeah I do, but I swear to god, if you tell anyone, I'll deny it and tell them you did weird shit with the werewolf without the hand." Looking around, the fresh air helping his sober up a little, he got his bearings and tried to sort out how to get home. "Unless you're gonna feed me, fuck me and then tuck me in, Imma head out." He waited to make sure that the answer was no.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Law Enforcement
BIRTHDAY
19/ 5/1981
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
6'3"
PLAYER | Sander

Postby Macayla Carter » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Macayla grinned at his response, suprised but pleased he'd found someone. She must have been something special to put up with him, and keep his eyes from wandering. Before the witch had a chance to insist she would say a word, he was being vile again. "Ew no." Mac wretched, until it turned into a laugh. "See you at work." They reached her building and she hurried to the door, giving him a wave before disappearing inside.
Ministry of Magic
Obliviator
BIRTHDAY
31/12/1978
BLOOD STATUS
Pureblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'7"
PLAYER | Morgan