[complete] Raise me Up

Level Seven: Department of Magical Games and Sports, incorporating the British and Irish Quidditch League Headquarters, Official Gobstones Club and Ludicrous Patents Office. The Division of Magical Education, including the Wizarding Examinations Authority

[complete] Raise me Up

Postby Louise Chance » Sun May 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Louise had been very excited with her internship at the Ministry when she had started, especially considering she was working in the Department of Magical Games and Sports. However, after plenty of days where all she had to do was receive memos and go fetch coffee, it was starting to get very tiring. She hadn’t even met any Quidditch players.

Today she juggled with another memo in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other as per usual, while trying to knock on the door of the bosses’ office. After waiting for a second she managed to open the door and step inside. ”Excuse me Miss.” One of these days she was going to stumble over her own feet, spill everything on the damn floor and get fired before even having the chance to prove she was smart. Hopefully today wouldn’t be that day.
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
Intern
BIRTHDAY
27/11/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'5
PLAYER | Rita

Re: Raise me Up

Postby Geraldine Braddock » Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 am

Slim looked up from what she was working on, a greeting on the tip of her tongue, but it was quickly replaced by a, "Oh, crap. Hang on." She stood and round her desk quickly to help with the door, but the girl seemed to handle that pretty well on her own. Slim smiled, surprised. "Hi," she said. "Need a hand?"
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
Assistant Head
BIRTHDAY
29/ 2/1968
BLOOD STATUS
Muggleborn
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5' 9"
PLAYER | Jeffrey

Re: Raise me Up

Postby Louise Chance » Tue May 05, 2015 2:04 am

Louise looked very alarmed when her boss got up to help. She wasn't supposed to, after all, the only reason Lou had been hired was to do this kind of stupid thing. If the boss could get her own coffee then her job was on the line. "Everything's fine, thanks. I may not be able to throw a Quaffle but I'm quite good at balancing paperwork." With a chuckle she walked a bit more forward into the room and held out the coffee in front of her. "Here's your morning coffee, with apologies for the trouble. Next time I'll probably use my wand."
Ministry of Magic
Magical Games and Sports
Intern
BIRTHDAY
27/11/1982
BLOOD STATUS
Halfblood
MAGIC STATUS
n/a
HEIGHT
5'5
PLAYER | Rita